1. Autism Recovery Network Provides a range of home‐based and centre‐based individual and group programs using the approaches of Applied Behaviour Analysis—Verbal Behaviour (ABA‐VB), Integrated Play Group® and Social Thinking® for children with autism from as early as 6 months' old.
Website: http://autismrecovery.sg/ Contact: +65 6348 8005 Email: email@example.com Location: 458A, Joo Chiat Road Singapore 427671
2. Fun works @ Kidspace (2-4 years old) An early intervention programme for toddlers and young children with learning and speech delays, weak social skills and challenging behaviours. Website: http://www.kidspace.com.sg/ Contact: +65 6762 1967 Location: Kidspace Learning Place @ The Fire Station 274 Upper Bukit Timah Road, #02-15, Singapore 588213 | Kidspace Learning Place @ Cantonment 120 Cantonment Road, #04-00 Maritime House, Singapore 089760
3. IntelliStep Sg Offers programmes for children with special needs aged 1 to 11 years. These programmes are catered to support the learning of children with different learning disorders through developmentally appropriate research-based programmes.
Website: https://www.intellistepsg.com/ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Location: 102 Yishun Ave 5 Singapore 760102
4. Captain Panda Early Intervention Centre Uses an intervention approach of a combination of Activity Based Intervention (ABI) and Structured Teaching (TEACCH) to assist young children with special learning needs. Visual cues such as PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System) are also incorporated in their daily routines and schedule. Website: https://www.captainpandaeic.com/ Contact: +65 8428 7445 | +65 6538 0086 Email: email@example.com Location: Blk 144 Tampines Street 12 #01-392, Singapore 521144
5. The Inspired Treehouse A paediatric occupational and physical therapists so we are also passionate about sharing information, tips, and strategies to help readers conquer the common developmental roadblocks that come up for kids. Website: www.theinspiredtreehouse.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org